What I Wish I Knew…
This week has had all kinds of lessons for me. I’ve relaunched an old blog, and realizing more than ever that things are different. Really different. There are so many things I wish I knew, perhaps that’s what I was thinking in selecting these links. Revealing secrets, sharing tales of lessons learned, fashion heroes made, these links all have a bit of wisdom in them, even if it is about a trend… because you know, trends are just the spirit of the time.
Links à la Mode: April 3rd
- Adorned in Armor: Forever Young (Tithonus)
- A Glamorous Revelation: The Best Time to Shop
- Al-Balsam Life: Ultimate Beauty Guide: Preparing for a Big Event!
- Attire Club: Details About Watches
- DressCode:HighFashion: Model Style January-March 2014
- Fashion is Kiy: What I Wish My Fairy Godmother Told Me: Internships
- Hey Mishka: 5 Things I learned from Garance Dore
- Les Assorties: Honoring the Romanov Duchesses
- Life.Style.Fun: 23 Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Loser Girl Wins: 15 Instagram Quotes 20-Something Girls Eat Up
- Miss Sassy Girl: Make a Statement By Wearing Gorgeous Earrings
- Stilettos and Tequila: Floral Looks I Love
- Style Bizarre: Top 5 Emerging Fashion Illustrators
- Style By Alina: 7 Best Stores to Buy Stylish Small Heels
- Style Curated: A Dialog With Diane Pernet
- Thank You For Trending: Hey Sport!
- The Curatorial: An Interview: Vice & Vanity
- The Glambition: Mini Trend: Fast Food
- The Stylist: Merge With The Crowd or Stand Out With Your Style
- We Are Ready Made: Two Became One: Proenza Schouler